I'm not one who set myself some targets to achieve every year, but somehow I have a feeling that I should be making a list to keep myself from going off track from my ambitions this year.
Here goes my new year resolutions for 2008...
1. Lose some weight. Yes, you hear me, stop laughing. A healthy 2-3 kgs will do fine. I'm not very greedy.
2. Hit at least one big target in my job, which will be hopefully a healthy performance for the company.
3. Travel overseas at least twice. Booked tickets to Bangkok already, which will be in May. Target second outing at the end of the year.
4. Make at least one investment in properties. Big or small, whatever.
5. Keep my pet star tortoise alive and well.
6. Treat my parents to big meals on their birthdays.
7. Buy unit trusts.
8. Don't overspend a month's salary in any months.
9. Bring my girlfriend outstation to Malacca or PD or Ipoh or wherever nearby for a weekend outing. Twice.
10. Try my hands in hedgehog breeding, and become a hobbyist breeder, getting side income from this.
Let's see if I can stick to my resolutions come end of the year.;)