Tuesday, February 05, 2008

festive season's back...

Going into holiday mood again, wahahahahahaha...

Been off work since last Saturday, went to Butterworth on Sunday and just got home today by plane. This must be the best travel I've had during festive seasons, why the hell haven't I thought of that all those years?

My father picked me up in his new Mini Cooper S, and let me drove home, hehehe... But anyway, having been stuck with Kelisa for so long, driving a MCS doesn't feel much different, but what the heck, it's not my car and I'm not gonna complain since I get to drive a fancy car.

This CNY looks to be a bit dull, I don't know, maybe it's because my grandfather passed away last year and we won't be visiting others, but I know I'll be breaking the 'pantang-larang' thing this year and visit some friends with my form 6 mates. It's been a long time since I've met them and I'm beginning to feel that they think I'm boycotting them, sigh.

ZH's back in town and from the last chat he sounded like he's going to set up a gathering or sorts the week after new year, how it will turn out to be we'll have to wait and see. But I seriously hope everyone here in KL can meet up for once, at least before Nic leaves to work again after his lengthy rest.

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

No comments: