Saturday, July 22, 2006

the hot upm issue...

Haha, this may sound really funny, I thought after watching the videoclip of UPM's latest production, I'll get all riled up. But instead, I managed to laugh it off.

Perhaps I'm getting a bit too tired of issues like this. Frankly speaking, the first time I watched the videoclip it never occured to me that it has anything to do with racism. Somehow, us Malaysian always find oppoturnities to stir up a war among races in this country.

I don't like it one bit, but I've learnt to not let it spoil my day.

Don't plan to link the video to this blog, but it's easy to get hold of it. I would recommend everyone to have a view, but let's just discuss it without name-callings and racial insults. I just don't see the point of silly arguments between people who aren't involved in the whole thing. It's hurting the country and they aren't helping.

No comments: