Monday, July 31, 2006

i've got my graduation gown...; )

One hell of a tiring weekend.

Spend the entire Saturday working, 6am to 12am, and still managed to catch up with a few ex-coursemates for a late supper.

Sunday was great. Organized a mini gathering with all my ex-coursemates and had a buffet steamboat in Sunway. Pretty good attendance too, with 13 out of 36 showing up, and a few more couldn't make it just in time as they only arrived late night. After the steamboat everyone came back to my house for a drink and shower (some were staying over for the night), and chatted all the way till 2am.

Today was crazy. I couldn't imagine myself being so kiasu, going back to uni at 7am to queue up and collect my graduation gown. Bugger, I swear I'll never do something like this again. 7am, and I'm only the 309th person in the queue? Crap, if my ex-coursemates weren't rushing to return to their respective hometowns, I'm gonna go collect tomorrow noon and save all the unnecessary hassle. Was making jokes with my friends, those who arrived at 8am, they must've got queue numbers like around 2,000, hahaha... Finished everything by 4pm, and already having a very terrible headache, went back to the shop to reschedule all my jobs to tomorrow.

Thank God this only happens once in a lifetime.

But overall, it was still quite enjoyable, spending the past two days with these bunch of fellas. Really missed their laughter and sarcastic jokes. Took all the work stress out from me for a couple of days, and enjoyed some moment the way we spent like back in university days.

Work resumes tomorrow, and another month has passed.

No comments: