Tuesday, January 09, 2007

money money money...

Pretty long since the last update (again), but since Nic is actively blogging again, I thought I should pretend to be putting in some effort too, hehehe...

Between now and the last post, I've been to Butterworth three times, and celebrated New Year with my girlfriend's coursemates in Port Dickson; filming their music video for the Pharm Nite dinner which will be held this Friday.

Thought of going to the dinner, but with the way I'm spending recently, I'm better off saving a few more pennies in case of emergency.

Last month was a disaster, financial-wise. I don't know how I did it, but I managed to overspend my salary. The trips obviously took up a big chunk of it. Also, some unavoidable expenditure for Christmas gifts and house-warming gifts. But still, I never thought I would outspend my income. I guess it's time for me to do some financial planning.

No more lunch. No more suppers. No more new clothes. No more driving around aimlessly. No more coffee breaks. No more unnecessary breakfasts outside.

Hmmm... sounds like a good way to diet too. ;)

Okay, will be meeting up with Cheng one of these days to talk about some insurance policies and stuff like that. Pretty sure that'll take up a big slice of my salary too from next month onwards. Sigh...

No comments: