Friday, July 22, 2005

thank you all...

Disconnected from the cyberworld for a week and now here I am, blogging from the library on a Friday night. Was working on some research but what the heck, I need a break.

Anyway, thanks you guys for the birthday wishes. This year's birthday was celebrated in a quite awkward way. My birthday clashed with my former residential college's 'supper nite', which is one of the main orientation agendas for the chinese community in the college. Feels weird having so many people together, but I can't complain much since I get to meet a lot of college friends who moved out over the last couple of years. And a call from New Zealand too, haha, thanks man.

I'll be returning to Penang next Friday to obtain my samples for my final year project. Just finished making arrangements today, and now I have an 'assistant' who'll be following me there. One problem solved, now I need to concentrate on my lab reports due next week.

You know, I really wanna blog about the NEP thing, but I'm a bit too drained to write intellectually right now. We all know it's a common and stupid issue, so why should I even bother anymore right? Some people never learn and I'm getting tired voicing out opinions when there ain't really any freedom of speech in this place because in the end I'll only get blasted by people who thinks they know every single bloody thing.

The only nice thing in my life now is getting to have a cup of coffee in the middle of every night. And learning Spanish. Okay. Two things.

No comments: