Sunday, July 31, 2005

what benefits do i get for donating my blood?

I hate it when people ask me what benefits they get for donating blood or platlet.

What? Are you selling your blood now?

If you don't have the heart to donate, then you don't have to do it. No one's forcing you.

But if you've never done it before, then don't try to act smart and be philosophical about it. I don't really appreciate it when you try to imply that I'm stupid just because I spend hours in the transfusion unit extracting a mere 30ml of platlet from my blood.

I am saving a leukemia patient's life. What the f*** have you done?

If you think saving half a liter of your blood is more important than saving another person's life, then you ought to shut up when strangers don't lend you a helping hand when you desperately need it.

Stop asking for favours from people when you're not giving them.

1 comment:

Jr. said...

wah, cool down bro. Must be some stupid ah Bengs or Ah Lians evil doings. Ask them to shut up!