Friday, September 09, 2005

spectacles...

Man, this is not good. Just found out that my eyesight has worsen since the last time I had a checkup, which was like almost 3 years ago.

Anyway, that's not the important thing here. The main thing I wanna say is that I've decided to change my spectacle frames. Yes, after 5 whole years wearing this ultra thick-framed Gucci spectacles I think it's about time to change a little on my appearance.

I've purchased a smaller frame-less brown spectacles with tinted glasses. Probably will look slightly awkward at first sight, since I've never put on any small spectacles before. I wanted to sound more excited but I couldn't express it out in words. Not like I'm really excited right now, though. I'll still wear the old one when I go for football games. More durable, you see. At least it won't break when Ang hits the ball mighty hard right in my face like what he used to do.

Don't be surprised when you meet me the next time we go out for a drink. ; )

No comments: