Sunday, May 28, 2006

myteam vs malaysia...

...is totally crap.

I don't understand. The only thing I learn from this match is that both teams sucked. I can't even remember why I turned on the tv to watch the match in the first place.

Well, at least the national team won 2-1. I can't imagine Shebby celebrating a victory with his ragtag kampung MyTeam. These amateurs played like... amateurs. They can't head the ball, pass, hold or dribble, and their keeper can't make a save if the opposition's shot isn't aimed at him. And I think there were like 10 players who were strechered off the field, and the keeper cramped in the first 30 minutes by just standing in the penalty box.

And the national team? Seeing them struggling against a bunch of amateurs proved what we feared all these while: that local sports are hopeless.

Damn, I need to go sleep now.

1 comment:

Gallivanter said...

This game only reaffirms the deplorable state of Malaysian football! What a joke!