Thursday, November 04, 2004

allow me to bitch for a moment

I am so dead tired. My life for the past couple of weeks only revolves around mopping and sweeping the bloody floor, vacuuming, assembling bedframes and wardrobes, feed the hamster, take shower, eat, shit, sleep, lodging stuffs, trashing old books, yelling at people, cleaning the windowpanes, complain, clean up the kennel, surf the net, wash the toilets, brush my teeth, comb my hair, massage my legs and back, eating panadols, watch football, etc etc. This sucks. I'm supposed to be on HOLIDAY FOR PETE'S SAKE!!! Can't anyone let me have a proper day off damnit?!

I swear if I am to stay with my siblings for another couple of years, I'm gonna turn psychotic. I just came back after shifting my sister's furnitures from Ikea and assembling them, and guess what my sister is doing now? She's watching a bloody movie in Midvalley with her boyfriend! And right before I switch on this computer, I was in the living room packing my brother's old books and trash. And he's out having supper with his friends! What the hell?! So now I don't have a life, do I? You guys come up with all sorts of mess and I have to clean them up? And why the hell am I the only one who has to mop, sweep and vacuum the floor for the last 2 weeks, while you guys go there and shake your useless legs? Gimme a break and start learning how to do something other than being rubbish!

If there is indeed a God in this world, please bless me with ultimate patience to tolerate them. Because if you give me strength I swear I'll beat them into pulp.

Four more days, be patient, four more bloody days...

4 comments:

WY said...

hah. i am sorry for your bro. being away from my siblings for years..i almost forget how tormenting it was to fight for stuff. while you, you are doing all the donkey work. muahahhaa.

Livingmonolith said...

basket, i'm doing the donkey work and you're sorry for my bro? you have 1 day to rephrase your comment before i beat you into pulp as well.

p/s: sorry for my temperamental behaviour lately, i am just a young man who doesn't have any other ways to release my anger. bwahahahahahaha...sorry again.

Jr. said...

haha bro, if you are sooo stressed, i suggest you go *ahem hit the plane ahem*... felt sorry for you...one thing for sure, if it's me, i could care less to help them. it's time for them to take care of themselves for christ's sake. May grace be by your side...

Livingmonolith said...

seow: see, that's the problem. if i don't help, my parents would be doing all those donkey work. i can't just sit there (unlike my siblings) and watch my parents do the labour work, so i had no choice but to help. my father has a bad knee and my mom's been getting ill too easily nowadays. sigh, the price being a filial son...