Tuesday, March 22, 2005

friends forever

Just only the first day of work, and I'm already feeling homesick.

But don't get me wrong, I'm not those mummy' boy type.

What I meant was, having gone through one day at a job which I am planning to put my foot in has brought plenty of flashbacks in my life. It makes me think, after I graduate next year (hopefully), will everything around me remain the same?

Will I hang out mamaking as often with my old buddies, driving all the way to Kajang at midnight to taste some delicious satays?

Will I be playing football with my friends as often as I do now?

What about those memorable trips I had with my old buddies and uni friends?

I regret holding back so often in the past, and missed all the fun I should be having. If I can turn back time I swear I will ditch aside the reputation and principles I hold so dearly, and make the most out of what I have.

But what has been shall remain has been. Though I can't do anything to change that, I know there's a lot I can savour from what's remaining. I now know what I want to do. After these 8 weeks of training, I'll make the best out of my final year in uni and enjoy every moment of it. And bless me, let this be the most glorious time of my life so that the beautiful memories I share with so many wonderful individuals can be carried along with me till the day I die.

'Friends forever' is such a short phrase, and often misused. Isn't it ironic how meaningful it really means when you just stare right into those two words?

You've never heard me say this before, but I love you guys.

No comments: