Friday, August 06, 2004

memorable picture


Me and my good friends at KLIA, Kam's departing to New Zealand, officially marking the breaking of the fellowship, hahaha... Following Kam's departure, Ang left to Australia to further his studies. Zi Hui was next to move south, Nic went on to Uniten, Jacky's doing law in ATC and i'm stuck in a local uni doing biotech. Thanks a lot to Choy Yee for sending me this picture. It's a treasure to me. From left to right: Nicholas, Zi Hui, me, Ang, Kam, Jacky. (This is actually our patrol arrangement in VSG's boyscout troop back then)Posted by Hello

2 comments:

WY said...

hey..nice pic. damn..i dun haf it. next time you online, send it to me ok? i want the larger version...

Lavender said...

wahahha!!!! thanks to me!! i sent that to Jason wan la.. whahahah... :P