- Go skydiving with Nic. There's a jump this weekend but Nic's preparing for his exams. Hopefully there's a programme in November. I've been waiting for this for ages.
- Get a handful of pictures of my new home in Cheras and post them in the blog.
- Play some PS2 RPG games and finish it before the new semester begins.
- Meet friends for occasional suppers and movies.
- Convince my parents to get me a notebook. I'm getting a bit fed up with my bro and sis wrecking the PC once every fortnight.
- Draw some comics to add up into my collection.
- Clean up the new home this sunday (man, this is gonna be tiresome) cuz we're moving in on the 8th next month.
- Settle my timetable for the new semester, and register my subjects on the 29th.
- Look for organizations for my industrial training next April.
- Work part time under my father's company to get some pocket money.
- Tolerate my siblings' attitudes for another 3 weeks.
By the way, watched 'Exorcist: The Beginning' last night with Pao Ko, Kam Fei and Tham (I haven't seen him for 4 years!). Not bad. The only disappointment is that I was watching it with a bunch of guys (damn...).
I would've posted the movie's poster here but unfortunately I can't do so. Right now I'm using my bro's old crappy laptop (which takes 5 minutes to load a page, has disabled cd-rom and floppy drive, a mouse which can't scroll vertically, doesn't have a battery pack, monitor screen goes blank every 20 minutes, and complete with outdated programmes because I can't install new ones since the cd-rom's screwed) because my sister wrecked the PC again today. This is the 4th time the PC got knocked down in the last month. Patience, patience...