Thursday, February 03, 2005

Blogging from home, finally...

Bwahahahaha, miss me? It's great to finally have internet connection at home. Although I am kinda proud to say I managed to survive almost 3 months without, despite real difficulties doing my assignments and researches. But despair no more, I'll be here for a very very long time, muahahahaha...

Went to my former college's reunion dinner last night (we do that about a week before the real reunion dinner every year, just so that everyone can have a get-together activity). The food okay, at least it's better than last year's. Pretty fun too throughout the night. Too bad the turnout wasn't that ideal. Only about 100 came, and about half of them seniors (even though there's about 200 juniors this year). I don't really know what's really happening in the college, but glad I am no longer a part of it and I don't have to worry about the waning spirit of 'togetherness' among them, like what we had last time. Several notable outstanding juniors, I must say, and I honestly hope they will remain in college next semester to guide the new freshmen.

I don't need to blog long, I can blog often now.Therefore, I am leaving you guys now, wahahaha...

No comments: